New Clients- How to get started
New Clients- what is your process?
I wanted to write a simple blog on what the best way it is to start with our company. These days there are a lot of options for any company from the internet to an old fashion phone call. This blog is going to be straightforwarded on how to get setup with our company.
We have a toll free number, cell phones, email addresses, and most recently we have a link on our site to request info as well. Which one is the best one? We will leave that answer to you but we will go over what is the fastest and most efficient way on our end to get you started with us.
The BEST way by far to get setup with us (in our humble opinion), is to click on our “Request Info” link on the first page of our site. You are welcome to call and email as well, no problem! However when you click on this link, it goes right to our software, we can set you up as a client with one click, and you are in our system just like that! You can specify whether or not you want a meeting and we can get it scheduled with the sitter in your area in a matter of minutes.
Due to the nature of our business, our entire staff is out in the field, and our owners more so than anyone. We are balancing running a business but also caring for a lot of long time clients and new as well. Some weeks we are out 7 days a week up to 18 hours a day. This type of job leaves us in the car A LOT and the other time we are spending with your pets. It leaves administrative work at odd hours which may not always coincide with other schedules. While we have our phones on us 24/7, it is much easier if you can help give us a start by inputting your information into the system through the link. It speeds up the process tenfold.
Some people like to hear a voice, and so of course if you are more comfortable calling, you are welcome to do so. We provide a toll free number for those that would rather speak first. That number is 1-844-Pet-GurL
Email is another option. Our main email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Process after contact-
- We will set you up in our scheduling system where you will get a username and password from us.
- You will receive our terms when you login for the first time. Review and be ready to ask any questions at your meeting.
- We will send you your meeting confirmation with your sitter
BEFORE YOUR MEETING- what you need to do:
- Use your login and update your profile before your meeting. This allows your meeting to focus on reviewing and your sitter can make sure nothing is missing and establishing a new relationship with your sitter and your fur babies
- Have TWO keys ready before your first consult.
- If you know your scheduled visits, you can go ahead and input that in the system, otherwise, your sitter will help you decide during your meeting
AFTER YOUR CONSULT-
- You will be sent a confirmation of your scheduled visits shortly after your meeting, if you haven’t already.
- A few days before your visits start, you will receive an invoice to pay by check or Paypal
- Review your profile for any last minute changes or additions
- Leave the rest to us!
Now your future visits are EASY! All you have to do is click on the CLIENT LOGIN button (https://leashtime.com/login-page.php?bizid=752) on our home page www.thepetgurl.com, LOGIN, select visits and it is submitted to our office and approved within 24 hours. You can update your profile at any time! No more leaving notes each time, we have it all there.
There you have it. Our process of getting started with The Pet GurL, LLC. If you are not sure what your login is, email our office at email@example.com and we will send you a temporary one to get you logged in.
Thank you as always for being the best clients in the world! We always love adding any new clients as part of our family!